Sign up
Darkshaunz
Image

Old Roster (circa 2012)

~ Some wise words to consider ~

retsgip wrote:
These "tournaments" are not really that big of a deal guys. Shaunz makes a restriction like "only found in such and such" or "only flying" and "under X level" or whatever. You go out and catch some pokemon and level them to whatever level restriction, then you fight. Using TMs defeats the purpose, and plus, we're not really using our ELITE 4 pokemon to fight these battles. It's supposed to be in good nature and fun to see what people come up with for each gathering. Who cares if you have perfect suckacock pokemons and just go with the flow. There were times when I showed up with pokemon well under the level req and didn't give a shit.


SINGLE BATTLE RULES
Twelve House Rules
  • Strictly no Dragon types.
  • No held items are permitted.
  • No using of TMs.
  • Format is 6 Pokemon, scaled to LV50.
  • All 6 Pokemon must share a single typing (primary or secondary).

FRIEND CODES (GEN VI ONLY)

Darkshaunz FC: 1135-0770-1617
Wastey FC: 3325 -2333-0682
Thorment FC: 2337-6753-8993
Jinjitsu FC: 3196 - 4090 - 6590
Ratchan FC: 5258 - 0035 - 9157
Oli FC: 2707-1637-8789
Popolo FC: 3840-6564-4668
Kkaril FC: 5026-5131-3406
Retsgip FC: 0447-6957-0428
Syphin FC: 2535 -3836-3982
Last edited by Darkshaunz on May 26th, 2007, 3:47 am, edited 23 times in total.
Darkshaunz
SpeczAgain wrote:
You can trade pokemons over the net now?!


Yes, you can.

Its called a Nintendo Wi-Fi, and its a function which lets you trade and duel with your Poke-Friends on the Poke-Net.

Also great for downloading Loli Hentai.
Rathorian
You can't be serious.…….pokemon was cool 8 years ago.…...let it go man.

Though i still play ancient games when i get bored so to each his own i guess, still.…..pokemon :P
Fun
Fucking hell they better bring out a pokemon game for Wii, that'd be so freakin badass.
Fork
darkshaunz wrote:
Gotta Catch em all!


!!!qft!!!

Fun wrote:
Fucking hell they better bring out a pokemon game for Wii, that'd be so freakin badass.


...Pokemon Battle Revolution..

It will also hook into your DS so you can use it while battling etc - eg versing a friend using your DS so they can't see all the moves your POKEMANS have! :O
Darkshaunz
Fork wrote:
darkshaunz wrote:
Gotta Catch em all!


!!!qft!!!

Fun wrote:
Fucking hell they better bring out a pokemon game for Wii, that'd be so freakin badass.


...Pokemon Battle Revolution..

It will also hook into your DS so you can use it while battling etc - eg versing a friend using your DS so they can't see all the moves your POKEMANS have! :O


Hay Fork, edit my post to add the Pokeymans you have stored which you dont want.

WTT Pokeymans.
Fork
Hai Shaunz, im still sucking at pokemon and only have 4 badges and pokemans below lvl 40 :( sorry >_>
Fork
Spoon wrote:
Jesus christ shaun, you already have all 8 badges and your legendary??? So much for 'it isnt a race and i have so much uni work to do'.


bastards, i still only have 4!! >_<
Darkshaunz
Spoon wrote:
Jesus christ shaun, you already have all 8 badges and your legendary??? So much for 'it isnt a race and i have so much uni work to do'.


I did manage to squeeze in a little game time.
Post Reply