Sign up
Hanlol
moss wrote:
cailo- wrote:
Every time I see Moss post here my blood boils a bit. I say plenty of negative things about Moss to people in private and I am sure he has plenty of negative things to say about me too. I don't think Moss would be shocked by any of that.


Shocked, no.

I confess i do not share your feelings though. I harbor no hatred, ill feelings or blood boiling.

Live and let live. Life is too short.



LOL You harbour no hatred? Yeah of course you fucking don't. You fucked Twelve in the ass and then came crawling back to the forums for what purpose?? No one wants your opinion, ESPECIALLY in the wow forums.
Dragnat
Shrewmkin wrote:
Hanlol wrote:
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Messaging herself to make out someone messaged her about it, niocceeeee.


I have no idea who this random is and why any Twelve member would care about some non-event raid member from ES? Fairly certain as well that no one in guild talks like that. :o
Shrewmkin
Dragnat wrote:
Shrewmkin wrote:
Hanlol wrote:
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Messaging herself to make out someone messaged her about it, niocceeeee.


I have no idea who this random is and why any Twelve member would care about some non-event raid member from ES? Fairly certain as well that no one in guild talks like that. :o


For a moment, I thought it could've been you in a fat suit posting that for some attention Dragnat, then I realised you'd just call and sexy talk instead.


Also Hanlol and Meg, let it go... It's seriously sad you are getting upset over Moss posting in the WoW forums.
Tristen
moss wrote:
cailo- wrote:
Every time I see Moss post here my blood boils a bit. I say plenty of negative things about Moss to people in private and I am sure he has plenty of negative things to say about me too. I don't think Moss would be shocked by any of that.


Shocked, no. Although i disagree with this characterization
cailo- wrote:
he just parades around
parade seems like a strong word for someone who pops in and out.

I confess i do not share your feelings though. I harbor no hatred, ill feelings or blood boiling.

Live and let live. Life is too short.


LOL

Class A troll right here ladies and gentlemen. I Applaud you sir .

But honestly, please stop feeding him. The man is a cunt and does not care in the slightest. Every time a derogative or insulting comment is hurled his way his penis gets a little hard. Sometimes pre-cum might even ooze out. Why else would someone visit a place where everyone thinks their an arsehole.

All this man is, is an insignificant arse hair whose name should be forgotten and never mentioned again.
Sugarpuff
Ignoring all irrelevant Moss/Shrewm stuff.

Considering we now have a screenshot, apparently I was the one who sent that message through. A profile was made with my real first name and then deleted.

Image

Obviously I'm not that incoherent and not stupid enough to randomly attack someone I've never spoken to/know with such utter trash.
Sugarpuff
Hobz wrote:
Is that even how you spell your name?


My first name is correct as Nikita, my middle name/surname is not Luise.
Hobz
Well if that isn't how you appear on FB, and I assume you were in their FB group so they'd know, that'd be pretty hilarious.
Matey
Ease up on the Moss hate yo. Some of you are speaking to him like you were there and it effected you at the time when it all went down. While I disagree with the actions he took, I see no reason for him to be hated on by those who weren't involved at the time - or for him to be barred from posting on the forums/this thread. The fact is that the guild is doing well now regardless of any previous or current drama. Let's move on.

I'd prefer to focus on the fact that someone made a fake account , with a twelve members RL name, and posted something so spastic that even Shrewm couldn't come up with it during an epileptic fit.
moss
Matey wrote:
Ease up on the Moss hate yo. Some of you are speaking to him like you were there and it effected you at the time when it all went down. While I disagree with the actions he took, I see no reason for him to be hated on by those who weren't involved at the time - or for him to be barred from posting on the forums/this thread. The fact is that the guild is doing well now regardless of any previous or current drama. Let's move on.


This is someone with a genuine axe to grind (just like Cailo). Does he forget? No. Does he forgive? Unlikely. Does he want to leave shit in the past and juts move on? Yes.
Jiminy
moss wrote:
Jiminy wrote:

Remember when you tried to force Cailo to give you GM to try and compensate for your RL inadequacies as a man?


Hi Jiminy. I remember it well...



First of all, hahaha. You punk cunt.

Matey wrote:
Ease up on the Moss hate yo. Some of you are speaking to him like you were there and it effected you at the time when it all went down. While I disagree with the actions he took, I see no reason for him to be hated on by those who weren't involved at the time


I'll tell you why it effected me... Cailo is the nicest person in this guild. He is legitimately a good human being, in all respects and there is not enough of those. He's also my mate. You back up your mates where I come from. Further to that, I will always stand up for what I believe is right and I won't sit idly by when I see some punk cunt like Moss taking advantage of the nicest person I know. And that's not even mentioning the fact that this weasel tried to sabotage and destroy something all of us have spent up to 10 years building.

I don't have to have been online slaying dragons at the time to know exactly what happened. It was all over the forums and I let it be known what I thought of the situation back then too. To even suggest that you must have been playing at the time to have an opinion on this is fucking laughable.

Even back then that fucking worm didn't even have the balls to explain himself. we're talking about a person who is so weak willed that they can't even stand and face their accusers. I can't stress enough how little i think of this person. Like what an absolute shell of a human lol. No balls, no honor, no strength, just a weak flimsy internet fuck.

So why should we ease up on Moss? Why would we give any respect to a piece of shit like this cunt? A cunt who doesn't have the minerals to own his snake like actions and apologise and then asks us to move on. haha.


moss wrote:

This is someone with a genuine axe to grind (just like Cailo). Does he forget? No. Does he forgive? Unlikely. Does he want to leave shit in the past and juts move on? Yes.


Speaking of moving on...Off you go weasel. And feel free to take whatever supporters you have with you, you fucking punk
Post Reply