Sign up
Matey
I didn't realise Melg was so involved with this. I thought her first raid was last night?

Melg please only speak on your own behalf, as I am pretty sure the majority of people do not want this thread blocked.
Because I've only just returned to the game I managed to dodge the majority of this drama. It just seems like there are a few personalities that are getting butt hurt over things that are said over the internet. I stand by my best mate The Wankernator because at least he's still taking the piss like any good internet user should.

Hanlol
Matey wrote:
I didn't realise Melg was so involved with this. I thought her first raid was last night?

Melg please only speak on your own behalf, as I am pretty sure the majority of people do not want this thread blocked.
Because I've only just returned to the game I managed to dodge the majority of this drama. It just seems like there are a few personalities that are getting butt hurt over things that are said over the internet. I stand by my best mate The Wankernator because at least he's still taking the piss like any good internet user should.


Well actually people on Discord last night were agreeing with Melg that the thread needed to be locked. That's why she is saying it's not just her.

And that video is fucking hilarious.
Hobz
God Rose is delicate flower, and I seemed to have squashed her petals. Don't know why she's so tied up on the Exist Strategy drama but most of her points either have little relevance or are just plain stupid. I'll try and address everything for entertainment value I guess.

First here's a couple of little tidbits from their FB group that show their feelings towards twelve as 'guests' in their raid, rather as contributing members. Quite contentious bullshit.

http://pastebin.com/tygNwteM
http://pastebin.com/krqE7hNm

Lets get started.

Rose's limitations on raid size and the fact she raids with a grey-scale monitor and a ball mouse are not relevant anymore. As she herself said:

Rose wrote:
In which case an extra 15 raiders still would have put us over the limit and another raid would have been needed. This is simple maths, deal with it.

This is what we did, we dealt with it brilliantly. With the decision she allowed under her leadership (worded that differently because I really don't care who suggested it, the buck stops with the RL) she did us the favor of having enough people sidelined to create our own group. A group that is infinitely more stable than one run by someone who thinks we're 'guests' to the raid, rather than members with input. At the end of the day this is just a difference of opinion, one where people voted with their feet.

Rose wrote:
So to label what has happened "the Exit Strategy drama" displays a level of disrespect towards my guild that is uncalled for.

This is plain retarded, if you're in Twelve, and you have had a drama with a guild called Exit Strategy, what would you call it? I'm going to guess they want us to call it 'the Twelve drama,' but if you're in Twelve, it's not a very specific label. The logic isn't strong with this one.

Rose wrote:
From the moment Hobz first started whispering and for days after, Magpie felt the need to apologise for the behaviour displayed by a guild member. Something that should never have been needed, EVER!

No he shouldn't be apologising for me, if I want to apologise I'm more than capable, but I think everyone knows where I stand on the issue of apologising to Rose. So Magpie, please stop apologising for me, my position is that Rose isn't capable of leading a raid in the way that the majority of people in Twelve want. The main reason for this, is she clearly doesn't give a shit about the members of Twelve, and think we need to behave as guests while raiding with her.

Rose wrote:
Hobz has justified his disrespectful attitude towards me by calling me ignorant. Thankyou Hobz for displaying your own brand of ignorance. Hobz assumed that because he has killed mythic bosses this expansion that he is more experienced than I am.

Here's the dictionary definition of experience for everyone because someone is clearly confused.

Experience: practical contact with and observation of facts or events

Rose wrote:
Mythic raiders (you know the ones in the top guilds) have regularly admitted that the strategies developed for mythic, often don't work well in normal/heroic.

Rose wouldn't know a mythic strategy if it hit her in the face. But she is right, that's why I haven't over complicated any strat that we've used, just made them a bit more robust as wipes have called for it. To think that a couple of minor changes to a failing heroic strat means you're doing a mythic strat is just ridiculous. Mythic raiders (and I mean all of them) would agree that Rose would be incapable of strategising a fuck at a brothel.

Rose wrote:
If you are incapable of adapting to the strat we are using, you are not as good a raider as you think you are.

Either that or the strat is retarded.

Rose wrote:
Apparently, multiple people were complaining that I'm "a pain in the ass" and that I don't ever listen. Firstly, it's a little hard to listen to someone who doesn't have the guts to actually say anything. Secondly, I shouldn't have to remind you that just because I choose to not to do something the way someone wants does not mean I'm not listening. It means I disagree with the viewpoint. If you are unable to cope with someone disagreeing with you... grow the fuck up!

It's a little hard to know Rose doesn't listen without attempting to talk to her. Grow the fuck up and learn to tolerate being ignored? How about we just form our own group and continue without the stupidity?

Rose wrote:
I did not cause a division in Twelve. Twelve has been more than capable of doing that to itself. Blaming anyone outside of your own guild for strife within the guild is... well it's kind of ignorant and gutless really.

When Rose took certain members of twelve to her raid, and excluded others, she caused a division. I shouldn't need to get the dictionary out again. I'm glad the cohesion between our members allowed us to resolve the divide in about 10 minutes.

Rose wrote:
Something, something, I'm offended and you're disrespectful.

Here's a nice life lesson for Rose, if you're going to invite people into your raid, refuse to treat them as equals and instead treat them like guests, you're not going to be respected, certainly not by me. Respect isn't a right, it's a privilege you earn. Not being offended is also not a right, harden the fuck up and welcome to the internet.

Rose wrote:
Something, something, I'm an internet lawyer.

This is a private forum you fucking gronk. Stop acting like a victim and get the fuck out if you don't like it.

Rose wrote:
Hobz labelled himself "Hobz the Wankernator". I don't think I need to say anymore.

Very valid point. Say much more and I'm going to start hemorrhaging grey matter.

- Elitist Hobz the Big Dick Wankernator
Hobz
All I'm seeing is a whole bunch of butthurt from someone who is pissed because she lost the majority of her raid group. The fact is Twelve is in a better position now and I couldn't give two shits about who caused the division other than to give them my thanks. Twelve is in a position where we can now grow as an internal cohesive unit, I believe over the past two weeks of raiding I think I've proved that I have the best interests of the group at heart, and that I'm keen to hear any input people have.

This Exit Strategy drama is getting stupid though. Like I said before if people want to raid with ES, go for it, there will be no offense taken, and I wish you the best. As much as I love ragging on retards, this is the last time I'm going to address the drivel from Rose. At this point in time she's like a bad stench that won't go away, a turd that won't flush. We need to focus on what we're trying to achieve as a group and forget this petty bullshit, it's a fruitless endeavor.

That being said, I think Wednesday's raid really showed the fun we can have raiding, while getting shit done at lightning pace. No windows 10 updates, no feeling like you don't have a voice, and no bullshit when it's boss killing time. I think this is the balance we're going for, and we're getting there damn quickly. I also want to thank everyone for the support they've given me over the past raids, and you can be sure I'll continue to strive to create the raid group that people are looking for.

- Mega Elitist Huge Dick Hobz the Faptoid Wankernator Esquire
cailo-
I liked ES, I defended them in their group, I got slammed for it. I am a very loyal person but that sucked so I'm out.

<3 Twelve. Drama can be difficult but its worth it.



Let's show them up by being the elitist jerks that we are and go out and kill H Archi before them. :D
Melg
Matey wrote:
I didn't realise Melg was so involved with this. I thought her first raid was last night?

Melg please only speak on your own behalf, as I am pretty sure the majority of people do not want this thread blocked.
Because I've only just returned to the game I managed to dodge the majority of this drama. It just seems like there are a few personalities that are getting butt hurt over things that are said over the internet. I stand by my best mate The Wankernator because at least he's still taking the piss like any good internet user should.



Please stfu. I'm entitled to my opinion, same as you. Many people said the thread should be locked, I voiced my agreeance. Nowhere did I name anyone or call people out, and the thread is not locked. If it had of been we wouldn't have been blessed with this gem this afternoon so fair play.

And despite only being officially in the raid last night (because I was still gearing my hunter) that doesn't mean I haven't been totally aware of what's been going on the last couple weeks. You may not value my opinions but other people do and I have as much right to voice them as you. You really need to get over this thing you have against me, I'm sick of reading it.

I have openly supported Hobz efforts and am glad to be offered a place to raid with you all. I think his comment about us focusing on ourselves and ignoring the rest of this dribble is right on point, and shares my sentiment on this whole thing. Well said.
Matey
Jinjitsu wrote:
Fuck me why do you keep doing this to yourself Cailo. At some stage putting up with this should no longer feel like its worth your time?


I guess Cailo's motivated to keep the guild going instead of attempting to destroy it.
cailo-
Jinjitsu wrote:
Fuck me why do you keep doing this to yourself Cailo. At some stage putting up with this should no longer feel like its worth your time?


Hey Jinjitsu man nice to hear from you. Hehe yep that is a very good question.

Yea the stress is tough sometimes but its worth it. I suppose I don't have too much else going on in my life. Growing up never had any luck with friends as they all turned out to be jerks and I never played sport. With out the support base I consequently I grew up in the mind very slowly. Then in 2006 when I was 25 years old I was levelling up a dwarf paladin on one of the new oceanic servers and while walking through ironforge I saw some fellow by the name of Spoon advertising for recruits for a guild called Twelve so I signed up. Then from then on I found all the things I had been needing. The team work from raiding helped develop my under developed social skills and I made all the best friends I have ever had.

The opportunity to become GM came in 2013 and I was reluctant to take it and it was purely in a caretaker role while Tex was a way at first
http://www.imtwelve.com/13863-new-era-of-twelve but everyone didn't want me to give it away http://www.imtwelve.com/14028-to-addres … tant-issue

I doubted I could be a good leader at first but Darkshaunz said to me once, "Leaders aren't born, they are made." So here I felt was another great opportunity for my own personal development.

Some might ask, "Why don't you quit the game and find something better?" Well I did a working holiday in Canada 5 years ago and I've also tried clubs and pubs and found they are not my deal, what I did found out is that I am a homebody who feels pretty content in front of a computer screen playing video games. Yea it's not perfect but who knows what the future holds.

So Jinjitsu I do it because of the personal development the game has given to me, the friends I have made along the way, and overcoming challenges can feel rewarding.

In the end it all can be summed up in my Twelve profile pic. To new members I say this:

Welcome to the club, Number 493. You have become a member of the ancient and noble society of Twelve, who since ancient times have always endeavored to shatter the stone of ignorance, to bring forth the light of truth... now, let's all get drunk and play Ping-Pong!

Post Reply