Sign up
Spoon
Fork wrote:
Yet you love juice which is only flavoured water that isn't even hot!?

But it's not slightly flavoured, it's greatly flavoured.

Therefore tea is hot, weak juice.
kiral
Spoon wrote:
Fork wrote:
Yet you love juice which is only flavoured water that isn't even hot!?

But it's not slightly flavoured, it's greatly flavoured.

Therefore tea is hot, weak juice.


Have you tried putting juice in your tea?
Matey
Have you tried not having tea and having coffee instead?

Nah for real though I very rarely drink tea, mostly during winter when I have a cold. Not one for the fancy stuff, just give me some bushels and milk.
cailo-
Matey wrote:
Have you tried not having tea and having coffee instead?

Nah for real though I very rarely drink tea, mostly during winter when I have a cold. Not one for the fancy stuff, just give me some bushels and milk.


I don't like the taste of coffee but when I do want a caffeinated warm beverage I drink latte. I do like iced coffee though. I drink enough Pepsi so I get enough caffeine as you know, mmm Pepsi. Yep, nothing is more normal in my day than a toasted tuna sandwich and a Pepsi for lunch.
Matey
cailo- wrote:
Matey wrote:
Have you tried not having tea and having coffee instead?

Nah for real though I very rarely drink tea, mostly during winter when I have a cold. Not one for the fancy stuff, just give me some bushels and milk.


I don't like the taste of coffee but when I do want a caffeinated warm beverage I drink latte. I do like iced coffee though. I drink enough Pepsi so I get enough caffeine as you know, mmm Pepsi. Yep, nothing is more normal in my day than a toasted tuna sandwich and a Pepsi for lunch.


Nothing is more normal in my morning than a coffee that is interrupted by the urgent need to poop.
Fork
Matey wrote:
Nothing is more normal in my morning than a coffee that is interrupted by the urgent need to poop.

The coffee-poops was one of the reasons I started drinking coffee regularly, god bless them.
cailo-
~ HOW TO DRINK TEA ~

1. Make tea.
2. Stare at tea for 1/2 hour while doing something else.
3. Drink tea quick while there is still a tiny bit of warmth left in it.

~ FIN ~
Post Reply