Sign up
Remedial
Bubblewhat wrote:
PS: Rem, I need somewhere to live in Canberra soon. I'm moving in


Awww yiss, really though I have no idea where you should live. I assume you get some sort of bogus deals through defence housing but if not just go to the share house section of allhomes.com.au

Are you going to be stationed in Harman? if so you'll technically be in Quenbeyan, birthplace of Mark Webber and all around festering hole.
Spoon
Shrewmkin wrote:
So Ralphie and Sarah are coming back to Twelve? I think people might welcome Ralphie but don't know about the other.

Anyway, I did something similar back in WOTLK when Twelve wasn't deciding if we were continuing Heroic LK and I wasn't getting any straight answers from officers or Rem. It was around when Rontwo got gkicked for the loot incident and a whole bunch of people where jumping ship because there was no communication if we were still raiding Heroic LK or just chilling around until the next expansion.

What Tex and Tex have done doesn't sound too bad Cailo. I have done worse and people got over it especially Rem when he gave me the Dalaran Locket and I transferred off the server :P, or that time I abused half the raid team... Trolled Applicants... Abused applicants... Intentionally wipe raids... AFK during boss fights... Leashing bosses and taking the portal to Dalaran... I think that is all I can remember so far... O yeah, bagging out melee for 3/4 of the raid.

Anyway what I am saying is what they did is meh and members have being forgiven for a lot worse.

Tex you are still a faggot, but you are my little faggot.


Just because multiple people do similar cunty things, doesn't make it less cuntish.

Forgiveness is a privilege not an expectation.
Shrewmkin
I know Spoon, but I am just saying that a lot worse has occurred in the Twelve WoW guild and there didn't need to be a thread for said incident. If it needed to be posted it could have been thrown into the officer forum (If there is one).

This thing is pretty much a "Meh move along" type of thing and didn't need a thread in the first place. Cailo talked with his officers, got his feedback and all he had to do was go talk with the other side and get shit clarified, that was it. It seems possibly resolved after Texfag explained his side of the story.

Back on topic, Moss you are a faggot, Jin you are a smexy paladin also Nardall and Stackee are still alive?
Bubblewhat
Remedial wrote:
Bubblewhat wrote:
PS: Rem, I need somewhere to live in Canberra soon. I'm moving in


Awww yiss, really though I have no idea where you should live. I assume you get some sort of bogus deals through defence housing but if not just go to the share house section of allhomes.com.au

Are you going to be stationed in Harman? if so you'll technically be in Quenbeyan, birthplace of Mark Webber and all around festering hole.


Nah working in Russell. Hence why I believe the small trip from Reid will satisfy my requirements ;)
Jakyrusso
People seem to forget that it is ME that texted Cailo and Cap to let them know after 8/14 hm I no longer wanted to raid 3 nights a week.…. Nothing to do with Tex really. Thought it would be nice to play more casually with my old friends and possibly help out, since I got experience....Did not expect all this really. I just wanted a : sure, cool wb or sorry we are presently full.
Wastey
Jakyrusso wrote:
Did not expect all this really. I just wanted a : sure, cool wb or sorry we are presently full.


You didn't expect people in twelve to troll?

Image
Jiminy
On the contrary I welcome WoW drama back to the forums. It's been far too long. So kindly shut the fuck up Shrewm.

Now, Jacko, kindly explain the sexual relationship between yourself, Texy and Cailo because there's some rumours flying around and I plan on starting a few myself.
Melg
I find it kind of funny this thread was posted to be honest, considering basically none of the people who are currently playing in the Twelve guild post on these forums, so all youre really garnering is the opinions of trolls and people who dont play.

WHICH BY THE WAY ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT. CARRY ON.
cailo-
Jiminy wrote:
On the contrary I welcome WoW drama back to the forums. It's been far too long. So kindly shut the fuck up Shrewm.

Now, Jacko, kindly explain the sexual relationship between yourself, Texy and Cailo because there's some rumours flying around and I plan on starting a few myself.


Well I did meet up with them in Canberra a month ago. They told me I ate very slowly, I am not sure if that meant to be some kind of innuendo.
cailo-
Seylana wrote:
I find it kind of funny this thread was posted to be honest, considering basically none of the people who are currently playing in the Twelve guild post on these forums, so all youre really garnering is the opinions of trolls and people who dont play.

WHICH BY THE WAY ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT. CARRY ON.


I still think the forums are still a useful tool to discus things like this. The people who come here might not play the game but they know what it is all about. There is also nothing stopping other people from coming on and reading this stuff and there is no where else to do that.

I regret the embarrassment it might of caused some people but I chose this over the negativity that might now be avoided. I guess sometimes you just have to make a call on stuff.
Melg
Well in my experience, if a majority of people express a negative opinion about allowing people to join because of whatever reason its best to listen to them as these things have a tendency to fester and cause drama in the future.
Konstantine
My understanding so far is that Cailo is the Other Woman in Tex and Jackie's relationship.

Supporting evidence:

Jakyrusso wrote:
it is ME that texted Cailo


Here we see Jackie admitting to being the instigator of the affair.

Jakyrusso wrote:
Nothing to do with Tex really.


Tex was not to blame for what happened. Jackie was driven by dark impulses she could not control or comprehend:

Jakyrusso wrote:
hahaha, sorry I am a dumb


cailo- wrote:
Recently Jackie told me she was done with hard core


Jackie tried to end the liason when she discovered she was unable to keep up with Cailo's deviant and often frightening sexual impulses.

Cailo, however, was having none of it:

cailo- wrote:
I want to make it perfectly clear: I will not be giving up


Things took a darker turn...

cailo- wrote:
I think that people are scared


Too true, Cailo, too true. We are all discovering a lot of things about you that we never knew.

For example: the fact that Tex ultimately joined the two of you in your perversions. With their own bodily fluids, the former couple signed a contract that compelled them to act as your sexual slaves:

cailo- wrote:
Tex and Jackie were great servants


However, even though their love for each other was renewed, the pair found themselves exhausted by Cailo's relentless demands:

cailo- wrote:
they were just sick of beating the horse


At last, they escaped from Cailo's sex dungeon - rising, phoenix-like, from the darkness.

Some say Cailo is still there. Waiting. To this day, folk sometimes hear strange sounds coming from that place. Unearthly screams. The clanking of chains. Mothers cover their childrens' eyes as pass by, and at night, even the bravest of men walk a little faster.

For Tex and Jackie, the nightmare is ended. But for how long?

cailo- wrote:
I will always welcome them back at any time
Last edited by Konstantine on Jan 22nd, 2014, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoon
cailo- wrote:
I still think the forums are still a useful tool to discus things like this. The people who come here might not play the game but they know what it is all about. There is also nothing stopping other people from coming on and reading this stuff and there is no where else to do that.

I regret the embarrassment it might of caused some people but I chose this over the negativity that might now be avoided. I guess sometimes you just have to make a call on stuff.


Don't regret anything. You put forth a very well reasoned post and acted in the best interest of the guild and all parties involved. You made the situation very transparent and have shown good leadership. Keep it up :thumbleft:
Post Reply