Sign up
Neifelheim
A replay feature would be cool, I had 2 pretty amazing games today.

The first against a shammy ( I was a paladin) where he ended up with no cards - first time I've seen it. I was pretty low myself on cards and hit points but due to the damage buildup each turn with his lack of cards snatched a victory out of my ass.

Second game was against a mage who kept smashing the shit out of me and was headed for an obvious win. I have a pretty hefty bunch of healing cards that kept me in the game while I whittled him down to about 15 health while I was about 20. He pulled some creature out of his ass that he then buffed to 16 attack or something.

I dropped a secret which applies an equal amount of damage to my foe when he damages me next....he whacks me with his 16 attack minion GG. I'm sure the dude would have been calling me a faggot for such an unlikely win.
willy
16 attack, holy shit.

I'd like to think that's a gimmick deck that he got lucky with and not something you could pull off match after match.
Docilus
My record is a 32/32 silenced Rag in a Priest deck. Twas versus an annoying resto Druid, who popped a silence owl in response to my Ragnaros.
Replay option would be superb.
Beefyfife
im around if anyone wants to play some games
Neifelheim
willy wrote:
16 attack, holy shit.

I'd like to think that's a gimmick deck that he got lucky with and not something you could pull off match after match.


I've had my face ground into the latrine with a minion with 44 Attack before.

Basically he buffed the shit out an already powerful minion, I don't remember which one. I think it had an ability where it's attack always equaled it's health. So the guy then buffed the shit out of it's health to 44 with a multitude of health buff cards.

It's was definitely a gimmick build. I just sat back and said "Ouch".
Beefyfife
Hit me up for games
Beefyfife
Just reached level 10 in ranked with my hunter deck/ How have you guys been faring?

Image

Image

Thoughts about my deck? I'm seeing a lot of hunters and druids at this level. This deck has no legendaries as you can see.
willy
Traps, secrets and lots of low gem cards for control? What happens if they have a large heal (druid) and then a faceless on a rag (I've seen this twice now :( )
Beefyfife
So I have Kill Command which is good for 5 with beasts, usually the goal is to get them down before something really big comes out, I also have misdirects for that reason. A rag is my bane but I've won by summoning a bunch of little guys and powering through with RNG 20% chance to lose is an 80 % chance to win. I would trade out the frostwolf guy, the dragonhawk, and eventually the gladiator's bow for a Rag, a faceless manipulator and a Leeroy Jenkins when I can snag those.

Willy, what rank are you and what are the types of enemies you are facing consistently? I usually struggle with Warriors and Druids more so than anything else. I learned my lesson about 2 frothing berserkers being active at the same time. I encountered a rogue deck with a Van Cleef and some other goodies that I faced back to back in ranked matches and got worked both times....that was the only time I got completely worked where I felt like I had no chance to win. I feel pretty confident with ideal card draw I can beat most decks...I've learned to be more passive as well in order to setup my combos properly....usually I was getting to the end and they needed 5 or less points and I had nothing left except top draw to save the day.
Post Reply