Awesome Choc Cookies
1 ½ cups plain flour
¾ cup cocoa
1 ½ cups brown sugar
1 ½ cups choc chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line 2 trays with baking paper or silicone sheets.
2. Sift flour and cocoa into a large mixing bowl before mixing in the brown sugar.
3. Make a well in the centre and then add the eggs here.
4. Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave then pour into the well. Stir until combined.
5. Mix in choc chips.
6. Spoon mixture onto trays and then cook in the oven for 12 minutes.
In these pictures, for something different, I put 3/4 cup of white choc bits and 3/4 cup of caramel choc chips. This makes about 25 cookies depending on how big you make them.