Sign up
Jiminy
Darkshaunz wrote:
The lightspeed baseball one was completely awesome.


A careful reading of official Major League Baseball Rule 6.08(b) suggests that in this situation, the batter would be considered "hit by pitch", and would be eligible to advance to first base.

Awesome.
Dahlia
Cakes wrote:
Sisters Facebook:
"Just asked Isaac to tidy up his room and pick everything up that is on the floor. He just told me that everything is meant to be on the floor as that is how gravity works."
My nephew is 5.


That is amazing. That child deserves a gold star for that one.
Cakes
Dahlia wrote:
Cakes wrote:
Sisters Facebook:
"Just asked Isaac to tidy up his room and pick everything up that is on the floor. He just told me that everything is meant to be on the floor as that is how gravity works."
My nephew is 5.


That is amazing. That child deserves a gold star for that one.

Well I know he got a telescope for Christmas, and can point to most countries on an Atlas if you ask him where it is. He also loves to tell me about the planets and how he knows what order they are in. But is often sad that Pluto is no longer their friend.
The little tyke in action.
Image
Last edited by Cakes on Jul 11th, 2012, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoon
Fork wrote:
A new project from the XKCD guy, he "answers your hypothetical questions with physics".

It's quite a good read, get on it!


I am going to look forward to reading this each week. The baseball one was incredible.
Wiing
nice, excellent find, will stay on top of this site
Hunterbob
Dahlia wrote:
Cakes wrote:
...But is often sad that Pluto is no longer their friend...


Me too man, me too...

It mostly pisses me off, why demote a planet? Dicks.

Also, baseball was fucken brilliant!
Fun
Hunterbob wrote:
Dahlia wrote:
Cakes wrote:
...But is often sad that Pluto is no longer their friend...


Me too man, me too...

It mostly pisses me off, why demote a planet? Dicks.

Also, baseball was fucken brilliant!


Because it was never a fuckin' planet, goddammit.

JUST COZ YOU THINK YOU'RE GANGSTA DOESN'T MEAN YOU IS, BITCH.
Tooheys
I enjoyed that one too. just trying to imagine what a mole planet would look like.
Hunterbob
Fun wrote:
Hunterbob wrote:
Dahlia wrote:
Cakes wrote:
...But is often sad that Pluto is no longer their friend...


Me too man, me too...

It mostly pisses me off, why demote a planet? Dicks.

Also, baseball was fucken brilliant!


Because it was never a fuckin' planet, goddammit.

JUST COZ YOU THINK YOU'RE GANGSTA DOESN'T MEAN YOU IS, BITCH.

Image
If it never was, then why was it part of our solar system for almost 80 years? The fact is that it is a planet, but "The Man" decided it is not a major planet. Suck it.
Post Reply